A. E. COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES LLC
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on June 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM||comments (389)|
Northern Indiana is a great place to conduct business. Local support is driving the success of A. E. Commercial Cleaning Service LLC
|Posted on May 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM||comments (6199)|
Cleaning services have grown popular because of the flexible scheduling and pricing plans that cleaning companies offer their customers – from daily to weekly to monthly and even one-time jobs – making it an affordable service.
|Posted on May 11, 2013 at 9:46 AM||comments (44)|
Most customers don't know the scope of janitorial cleaning: Here is a brief description
1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
|Posted on May 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM||comments (168)|
One of the biggest parts of spring cleaning is getting rid of clutter that you don't need. Use these resources to clear out your stuff. Plan a garage sale. Learn how to box up items you don't need. Find out how to donate items that are taking up space. Take advantage of the natural urge that comes each spring to get rid of items that are weighing you down and begin fresh with a more streamlined lifestyle. While we may have a tendency to hoard and hold on to items in the winter, we generally are more ready to let go of clutter when spring arrives. Trust me. Cleaning will be a lot easier when the clutter is gone.
|Posted on March 14, 2013 at 7:16 AM||comments (310)|
Install a living air filter—houseplants! Some of the most efficient air-cleaning houseplants include Spider plants, English ivy, rubber plants, and peace lilies. You’ll need 15 to 18 medium-sized (6 to 8-inch diameter container) houseplants for the average 1,800 square foot house. If that sounds like a lot, place a few plants in the room where you spend the most time.
|Posted on May 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM||comments (39)|
To clean stainless steel appliances you should use a household cleaner. You will not want to use vary abrasive scrubbing materials or you could scratch the surface. Simple but great cleaning tip from A.E. Cleaning Service.
|Posted on February 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM||comments (34)|
Many people don’t attach much time to planning or setting up a cleaning schedule for themselves. Here are some advantages to setting up a regular cleaning schedule for yourself or your family.
- You will always keep up with your cleaning so you won’t be overwhelmed with cleaning tasks.
- Your office/home will be an overall healthier environment.
- You will have extra time for larger tasks if you always keep up with the basics.
- You don’t have to worry about dusty shelves if you see them, because you know it will be taken care on the scheduled time etc.
- Cleaning is very easy if it is done often, the dirt never builds up to the point where it is difficult to clean.
- Most surfaces and or objects last longer if they are clean.
|Posted on February 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM||comments (144)|
Here is a great cleaning tip: When cleaning carpet that has stains of grease , mud , salsa , etc. , always spray cleaning solution around the spot or stain first , rather than directly on it . By circling it first ,this will stop the spot from spreading outward as would have happened if you sprayed directly onto the spot to be cleaned. The spot will not have a dry area to absorb it as it dissolves , thus allowing it to be absorbed with a dry sponge.
|Posted on February 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM||comments (102)|
A. E. Commercial Cleaning Service would like to thank you for visiting our website and welcome any questions of comments you may have.